Our Quad Rail (QR) Handguards provide a lightweight free float design for your custom AR15 build. The QR system features four 1913 picatinny rails for advanced modularity and customization. Machined to mil- spec dimensions and engineered to perfection, these handguards eliminate bulk while retaining strength and stability. Rails in this product features Nitride Hardened steel Q.D. sockets to withstand daily sling carry.
Please note: This handguard is specific to the AR15 platform. It is not compatible with AR-10 platform.
– CNC machined from 6000 series extruded American made aluminum
– Deep engraved “T” numbers
– Continuous 1913 picatinny rail flat top
– Barrel Nut- 7075 Aluminum Type 3 Class 2 Hard Anodized
– Mil-Spec component compatible
– 17-4PH Cored Stainless Steel Rail mounting attachment
– Built in anti-rotate tabs which time the rail to the upper receiver
– 4140PH Alloy steel Nitride finished Q.D. sling sockets inserts on both sides
– Type III Class 2 hard anodized
– No Barrel nut shims required for installation
– Does not contact or apply side loads to gas tube
– Inner Diameter of handguard is 1.315″ with 1.378″ diameter barrel nut
– Includes barrel nut wrench
– Compatible with most known low profile gas blocks
– Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
– Made in U.S.A.
Please note Blackout Defense is an ITAR compliant manufacturer:
EXPORT NOTICE: This product and/or its components is subject to the Arms Export Control Act (AECA), the Export Administration Act (EAA) as continued in effect under the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA), the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR, 22 CFR Parts 120-130), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) Regulations. Export is strictly prohibited without authorization or a license issued by the U.S. Department of State’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. Any documents, drawings, prints, etc. that can be viewed, downloaded, or printed from our website may contain technical data which may not be exported outside of the United States or released/disclosed to non-US persons (i.e. persons who are not US citizens or lawful permanent residents) inside of the United States, without prior written authorization by the relevant US Government agency. Penalties for violation of U.S. export laws and regulations can reach $1,000,000 per violation and include up to 10 years imprisonment.