Our Quad Rail (QR) Handguards provide a lightweight free float design for your custom AR-15 build. The QR system features four 1913 picatinny rails for advanced modularity and customization. Machined to mil- spec dimensions and engineered to perfection, these handguards eliminate bulk while retaining strength and stability. Rails in this product features Nitrite Hardened steel Q.D. sockets to withstand daily sling carry.
Please note: This handguard is specific to the AR-15 platform. It is not compatible with AR-10 platform.
– CNC machined from 6000 series extruded American made aluminum
– Deep engraved “T” numbers
– Continuous 1913 picatinny rail flat top
– Barrel Nut- 7075 Aluminum Type 3 Class 2 Hard Anodized
– Mil-Spec component compatible
– 17-4PH Cored Stainless Steel Rail mounting attachment
– Built in anti-rotate tabs which time the rail to the upper receiver
– 4140PH Alloy steel Nitride finished Q.D. sling sockets inserts on both sides
– Type III Class 2 hard anodized
– No Barrel nut shims required for installation
– Does not contact or apply side loads to gas tube
– Inner Diameter of handguard is 1.315″ with 1.378″ diameter barrel nut
– Includes barrel nut wrench
– Compatible with most known low profile gas blocks
– Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
– Product weight: 16.33 oz including barrel nut and hardware
– Made in U.S.A.