FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSE REQUIRED
PATENT PENDING PRODUCT
With the standard AR platform design, the upper and lower receiver do not fit together tightly after assembly. This is due in part to standard machine limitations—machines are accurate only plus or minus a certain amount (the “tolerances”). The tolerances stack up and are unavoidable, which means that the upper and lower receiver will never fit together after assembly. To some extent, this imperfect fit is necessary so that assembly is easy. The trade-off, though, is some movement (“rattle”)between the pieces, which can lead to malfunctions, including cartridge jams, as well as reduced targeting accuracy. Some manufacturers have “loose” (large) tolerances and poor quality-control, which can make these reliability and safety problems even worse.
At Blackout Defense, we found a way to fill the gap without changing the tolerances. We designed our Compression Lock or ComLock™ lowers so that there is a Linear Compression Pad or LCP™ at the pivot point between the upper and lower receiver. This compressible material is fitted into a new slot that we machined into the lower receiver, meaning that it will not move unless you want it to. The compressible materials is also highly durable, with a temperature-rating of negative 14 degrees up to 446 degrees Fahrenheit. Because our tolerances are the same, assembly is just as easy. But the gap is gone, and with it the reduced performance. This makes our rifles and CompLock™ lowers the most accurate, durable, and reliable firearms out there.
Linear Compression Pad (LCP™):
– Patented Lower Receiver
– Proprietary Chemical Composition LCP™ In Yellow
– LCP™ Is Baked And Harden For Over 4 Hours
– It Will Mold Itself Into The Gaps Between The Upper And Lower Receiver Around The Pivot Point
– Continuous Load Against The Upper Receiver
– No Compromise In Lower Receiver’s Structural Integrity
– CNC Machined From 7075-T6 American Made Billet Aluminum
– Reinforced In Critical Areas Such As The Buffer Tube, LCP Slot, And The Trigger Pin Joins
– Wire EDM Cut Magazine Well
– Laser Engraved
– Flared Magazine Well For Easy Magazine Changes
– Mil-Spec Component Compatible
– Over-Sized Trigger Guard
– Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin – Allows For Simple Installation Of The Bolt Catch And Virtually Eliminates The Chance To Damage The Finish During Installation (Roll Pin Is Included.)
– Threaded Trigger Slack Adjuster – Allows Users To Lock-In The Trigger Pins Using A Nylon Tipped Tensioning Set Screw Inserted Through The Grip Tang Of The Lower Receiver. This Prevents The Trigger Pins From Waking Out (Green Tip Set Screw Is Included.)
– Upper Tension Screw – Allows Users To Fine Tune The Fit Of The Upper And Lower Receiver Using A Nylon Tipped Tensioning Set Screw Inserted Through The Grip Tang Of The Lower Receiver. This Provides A Tight Fit With Any Standard AR15 Upper Receiver (Green Tip Set Screw Is Included.)
– Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Recess – Allows Users To Easily Install The Takedown Pin Detent And Spring With The Use Of A 4-40 Set Screw (Steel Tip Set Screw Is Included.)
– Deep Engraved Safety Selector
– Type III Class 2 Hard Anodized
– Threaded Trigger Slack Adjuster And Upper Tension Screw Are Double-Stacked To Prevent The Set Screws From Loosening (Steel Tip Set Screws Are Included.)
– Hex Key 1/16″ (For 6-32 Bolt Catch Roll Pin) 5/64″ (For 8-32 Trigger Slack Adjuster And Upper Tension Screw) And 0.05″ (For 4-40 Takedown Pin Detent Recess) Are Included
– Included In 5 Spare LCPs
– Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacture Defects
– Product Weight: 9.24 To 9.37 Oz
– Made In U.S.A.
Your firearm purchase will be finalized at the time that you pickup your firearm in person from our store front or from your designated FFL dealer. You may reserve your firearm through our website with any major credit card. For list of FFL dealers near you, please call us at 1 (833) 237-4353 or send us an email to: Sales@BlackoutDefense.com
Please note Blackout Defense is an ITAR compliant manufacturer:
EXPORT NOTICE: This product and/or its components is subject to the Arms Export Control Act (AECA), the Export Administration Act (EAA) as continued in effect under the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA), the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR, 22 CFR Parts 120-130), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) Regulations. Export is strictly prohibited without authorization or a license issued by the U.S. Department of State’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. Any documents, drawings, prints, etc. that can be viewed, downloaded, or printed from our website may contain technical data which may not be exported outside of the United States or released/disclosed to non-US persons (i.e. persons who are not US citizens or lawful permanent residents) inside of the United States, without prior written authorization by the relevant US Government agency. Penalties for violation of U.S. export laws and regulations can reach $1,000,000 per violation and include up to 10 years imprisonment.