FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSE REQUIRED
Blackout Defense’s AR-15 Mod-A lower receivers are engineered from the ground up to address structural design weaknesses in standard lower receivers and enhance overall tolerances.
– CNC machined from 7075-T6 American made billet aluminum
– Reinforced in critical areas such as the buffer tube and the trigger pin joins
– Wire EDM cut magazine well
– Laser engraved
– Flared magazine well for easy magazine changes
– Mil-Spec component compatible
– Over-sized trigger guard
– Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin – Allows for simple installation of the bolt catch and virtually eliminates the chance to damage the finish during installation (roll pin is included.)
– Threaded Trigger Slack Adjuster – Allows users to lock-in the trigger pins using a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted through the grip tang of the lower receiver. This prevents the trigger pins from waking out (green tip set screw is included.)
– Upper Tension Screw – Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver using a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted through the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver (green tip set screw is included.)
– Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Recess – Allows users to easily install the takedown Pin detent and spring with the use of a 4-40 set screw (steel tip set screw is included.)
– Deep engraved safety selector
– Type III Class 2 hard anodized
– Threaded Trigger Slack Adjuster and Upper Tension Screw are double-stacked to prevent the set screws from loosening (steel tip set screws are included.)
– Hex Key 1/16″ (for 6-32 bolt catch roll pin) 5/64″ (for 8-32 trigger slack adjuster and upper tension screw) and 0.05″ (for 4-40 takedown pin detent recess) are included
– Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
– Product weight: 9.25 to 9.38 oz
– Made in U.S.A.
Your firearm purchase will be finalized at the time that you pickup your firearm in person from our store front or from your designated FFL dealer. You may reserve your firearm through our website with any major credit card. For list of FFL dealers near you, please call us at 1 (833) 237-4353 or send us an email to: Sales@BlackoutDefense.com
Please note Blackout Defense is an ITAR compliant manufacturer:
EXPORT NOTICE: This product and/or its components is subject to the Arms Export Control Act (AECA), the Export Administration Act (EAA) as continued in effect under the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA), the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR, 22 CFR Parts 120-130), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) Regulations. Export is strictly prohibited without authorization or a license issued by the U.S. Department of State’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. Any documents, drawings, prints, etc. that can be viewed, downloaded, or printed from our website may contain technical data which may not be exported outside of the United States or released/disclosed to non-US persons (i.e. persons who are not US citizens or lawful permanent residents) inside of the United States, without prior written authorization by the relevant US Government agency. Penalties for violation of U.S. export laws and regulations can reach $1,000,000 per violation and include up to 10 years imprisonment.