Blackout Defense’s Ultra Precision Upper Receiver is the perfect Mate to our ModA & ModB lower receivers or would also be a great match with any Mil-Spec lowers. Our uppers are machined from Billet 7075-T6 Aluminum. Using the 7075 -T6 aluminum gives our upper receiver 65% increase in strength & rigidity over 6061 aluminum receivers. Our upper receiver is machined on our 5 Axis DMG MORI machining Center to reduce the number of operations and setups. This machining process allows the highest possible accuracy to be obtained over the traditional 3 or 4th Axis machining method.
– CNC machined from 7075-T6 American made billet aluminum
– Deep engraved “T” numbers
– 1913 picatinny Rail flat top
– M4 Feed Ramp cut
– Mil-Spec component compatible
– Increased wall thickness for added rigidity
– Compatible with most aftermarket handguard/rail systems
– No Forward Assist. Only comes with dust cover port, and machined shell deflector
– Type III Class 2 hard anodized
– Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
– Product weight: 8.07 oz
– Made in U.S.A.