All of our springs are constructed from Certified Chrome Silicon wire stock to ISO 9001:2008 quality standards to withstand extreme heat and highly cyclic rate. The certification rating ensures a consistency in the parent material of 95%, which translates to repeatable consistency in performance & function. Certified Valve Quality Chrome Silicon wire is used in very high stress applications such as, NASCAR, Formula One, Moto GP & Pro Stock racing motor valve springs. It is not uncommon in some of these applications for valve springs to see 15,000,000 compression cycles in one race. It is this extraordinary capability that makes Chrome Silicon wire the obvious choice in our spring production vs. music wire or 17-7 PH used in OEM springs and by most aftermarket competitors.
We offer our supper duty chrome silicon buffer (action) spring in Carbine, rifle, and AR-10 size.
– ASTM Grade A877 Certified Valve Quality Chrome Silicon Wire stock
– Heat Treated, Stress Relieved
– Hard plastic square tube packaging for protected transport, easy storage, and anti-roll
– Consistent spring pressure throughout the duty cycle of the spring
– Greater resistance to heat
– Reduced operating cost as replacement springs are not needed during the life of your upper receiver assembly
– AR15 Carbine Length: 11.25″ | 39 Coils | weight: 1.79 oz
– AR15 Rifle Length: 12.75″ | 46 Coils | weight: 2.18 oz
– AR10 Length: 13.75″ | 36 Coils | weight: 1.69 oz
– Made in U.S.A.
Please note Blackout Defense is an ITAR compliant manufacturer:
EXPORT NOTICE: This product and/or its components is subject to the Arms Export Control Act (AECA), the Export Administration Act (EAA) as continued in effect under the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA), the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR, 22 CFR Parts 120-130), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) Regulations. Export is strictly prohibited without authorization or a license issued by the U.S. Department of State’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. Any documents, drawings, prints, etc. that can be viewed, downloaded, or printed from our website may contain technical data which may not be exported outside of the United States or released/disclosed to non-US persons (i.e. persons who are not US citizens or lawful permanent residents) inside of the United States, without prior written authorization by the relevant US Government agency. Penalties for violation of U.S. export laws and regulations can reach $1,000,000 per violation and include up to 10 years imprisonment.