This eight position collapsible stock for AR style rifles and shotguns providing one of the longest length of pull on the market with a fixed cheek piece for a constant and repeatable cheek weld in any of the eight stock positions. Includes an over-molded carbine length buffer tube, standard castle nut and ambidextrous sling plate. Ergo collapsible stock for AR style rifles and shotguns with a fixed cheek piece for a constant and repeatable cheek weld in any of the eight stock positions.
– Fits AR-15/AR-10 type firearms in .223 and .308
– Once the butt is locked into position, the F93 has the feel of a fixed stock without the rattling and movement
– Includes an over-molded carbine length buffer tube, standard castle nut and ambidextrous sling plate
– Includes rubber buttpad for enhanced comfort and secure, positive placement
– Includes 2 quick detach sling attachment points, 3 web sling attachment points and 2 sling hook attachment points
– 8 inches from receiver to buttplate when collapsed, 12 inches when fully extended
– Weight is only 1.3 pounds
-Made in U.S.A.
Please note Blackout Defense is an ITAR compliant manufacturer:
EXPORT NOTICE: This product and/or its components is subject to the Arms Export Control Act (AECA), the Export Administration Act (EAA) as continued in effect under the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA), the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR, 22 CFR Parts 120-130), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) Regulations. Export is strictly prohibited without authorization or a license issued by the U.S. Department of State’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. Any documents, drawings, prints, etc. that can be viewed, downloaded, or printed from our website may contain technical data which may not be exported outside of the United States or released/disclosed to non-US persons (i.e. persons who are not US citizens or lawful permanent residents) inside of the United States, without prior written authorization by the relevant US Government agency. Penalties for violation of U.S. export laws and regulations can reach $1,000,000 per violation and include up to 10 years imprisonment.