The Leupold Mark 6 is extremely accurate, compact, lightweight, and easy to use; that’s what makes it a game-changer for military forces around the globe and elite law enforcement units here at home. It’s not just easy to manipulate, it’s tough, too. Drop it or run it over and a Mark 6 is still drop-dead accurate.
– Exterior lens surfaces are treated with DiamondCoat 2™, an ion-assist lens coating, for higher light transmission and the greatest level of abrasion resistance we’ve ever offered. DiamondCoat 2™ has the additional advantage of assisting in light transmission, for greater brightness, clarity and contrast, and will prove its worth in the wildest places on earth.
– Features our exclusive, proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend, which nearly eliminates the effects of thermal shock, and reduces the diffusion of gases sealed inside your scope even more than our proven nitrogen technology already does.
– A powerful 6:1 zoom ratio delivers crystal clear images from edge-to-edge throughout the entire magnification range, and the Twin Bias Spring Erector System features berylium/copper alloy leaf springs and 30% more holding force to withstand the most intense recoil and abuse.
– Blackened lens edges reduce light diffusion, so more usable light reaches the shooter’s eye. This results in a brighter image with increased contrast.
– The twin bias spring exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector, virtually eliminating erector system backlash and stress on the vital internal workings of the scope, for longer life.
– Features Leupold’s lockable fast-focus eyepiece for a secure reticle focus.
– All Leupold optics offer performance that makes them equally at home in hunting or tactical environments, thanks to their outstanding accuracy, legendary ruggedness, and absolute waterproof integrity.
– Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position.
– Auto-Locking Pinch and Turn Adjustment: Leupold’s exclusive locking adjustment that unlocks when you grip it to adjust. With a tactile revolution counter. Confidently adjust windage and elevation while preventing accidental changes in the field. (1/10th mil per click– 20 mils/2 revolutions total.)
– 34mm maintube produces unparalleled windage and elevation adjustment travel.
– Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity – each is ready for a lifetime in the field, in all conditions.
– The Xtended Twilight Lens System™ optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other riflescope available.
– Features 1/10th MIL click windage and elevation adjustments.
– Weight (oz): 23.60
– Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) – Low: 36.80
– Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) – High: 6.30
– Linear FOV (m/100 m) – Low: 12.30
– Linear FOV (m/100 m) – High: 2.10
– Eye Relief (in) – Low: 3.80
– Eye Relief (in) – High: 3.90
– Eye Relief (mm) – Low: 96.00
– Eye Relief (mm) – High: 98.00
– Objective Diameter (in): 1.70
– Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA): 100.00
– Windage Adjustment Range (MOA): 50.00
– Length – A: 11.90
– Mounting Space – B: 5.00
– Illustration – C: 1.80
– Illustration – D: 2.50
– Objective Diameter – G: 2.10
– Eyepiece Diameter – H: 1.70
– Tube Diameter – k: 1.34
Please note Blackout Defense is an ITAR compliant manufacturer:
EXPORT NOTICE: This product and/or its components is subject to the Arms Export Control Act (AECA), the Export Administration Act (EAA) as continued in effect under the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA), the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR, 22 CFR Parts 120-130), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) Regulations. Export is strictly prohibited without authorization or a license issued by the U.S. Department of State’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. Any documents, drawings, prints, etc. that can be viewed, downloaded, or printed from our website may contain technical data which may not be exported outside of the United States or released/disclosed to non-US persons (i.e. persons who are not US citizens or lawful permanent residents) inside of the United States, without prior written authorization by the relevant US Government agency. Penalties for violation of U.S. export laws and regulations can reach $1,000,000 per violation and include up to 10 years imprisonment.