$54.99 – $59.99
Optimize your trigger function with the Blackout Defense ambidextrous 45/90 safety selector. Its modular design allows the user to install it as a standard 90° or 45° throw simply by removing the detent pressure and rotating the drum 180° inside the lower receiver. The drum is precision-turned from stress-proof steel and then nitrided for a smooth black finish. The levers feature a stylish design with a strong visual indicator of the safety selection and are CNC machined from aerospace-grade 7075 aluminum. Installation is easy and functionality is smooth.
* Tighten screws to 12in-lbs (add blue Loctite)
- Drum turned from stress-proof steel and black nitrided for a lifetime of use
- Levers machined from aerospace-grade 7075 aluminum and hard coat black anodized
- Compatible with most semi-automatic AR15 and AR10/SR25-pattern rifles
- Easy installation design allows operator to switch to 45 or 90 degrees without removing the drum from the receiver - simply loosen the grip, reduce spring pressure behind the detent, and rotate the selector to the desired position
- Includes 2 t-10 screws, 1 safety detent, 1 spring